Wednesday, October 05, 2005

LOST

What an intriguing show! It's been a long time since I was hooked on something of this nature. There are just so many mysteries and the characters are so interesting! I'm not sure which one is my favorite. Of course my wife likes Sawyer, as does every woman. He's the total anit-hero. Common sense hard butt with a carefully concealed tender side. I like him a lot as well. But I think my favorite is John Locke. There's a lot of transparency with him. He's very child-like in his fatih. Of course, we're not sure what his faith is in quite yet. Quick blog, here. If you don't watch the show, go get season 1 on DVD and enjoy the ride. If you like it, comment back and tell me your favorite character.

1 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger danny2 said...

i liked the dog...but sadly, he's not a big part of the show anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home