Friday, June 10, 2005

The Super Gland

Well, its happened. My 2 boys (ages 5 and 6) have been indoctrinated into the club of superhero infatuation. I think it's in every young lad...hidden away in a gland somewhere that is just ready to pop and ooze all things super.

It all started with Netflix..this wonderful club that allows you to rent online videos...all you can watch in a month with no late fees. Well, I had to get Batman, The Animated Series volume 1. Well we were watching it last night and Johnny kept piping, "Batman is my favorite!" That's my boy. So, after a good romp in Gotham, it was bathtime for my little crusaders. The boys hopped in with their dinosaurs and began to "do bath." Well, I knew the "super-gene" had popped because my 6 year old hopped out of the tub, put his towel around his neck and proceeded to prance around the hallway.

"David, what are you doing?"

"I'm a super hero."

"Which one are you?"

"I'm....Super Naked Boy."

"Er...chuckle...that's great!"

I didn't dare ask what his super powers were.

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Jeremy Bear said...

I'm hesitant to believe that David is the real Super Naked Boy... though, it's true, he and Super Naked Boy have never been photographed together... hm.

Hoff, you sonuvagun, congratulations on blogging it. You're bookmarked, son!

More, pussycat, MORE!

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger danny2 said...

well david's going to have to keep that cape covering the front of his body if i'm going to bring my daughter up there again next summer!

glad the bear lead me to your site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home