Friday, July 01, 2005

Daunting yet still blessed!

It seems that my last post was limited to just a title..DAUNTING. This was by accident, however I think still appropriate. I now can extrapolate further on that endeavor. I had the privilege of being the speaker at a Jr. High camp last week for about 200 kids. My responsibilities was to share for 9 sessions. (notice I used the word, "share" not "preach") Only because I consider myself, at this point in my life, a "sharer" much more than a "preacher." Overall, I say it was one of the best weeks of my life. I didn't think I would have this response to it, but I was actually...blessed by the kids. Who knew Jr. Highers could be a blessing.
When I was planning to write this post, I happened to be right in the middle of that week. So, at the time, the task appeared to be DAUNTING. I gave quite a bit of myself away that week. I hope the sacrifice will produce..something.
An old wise man once said a long time ago (last week) that people are the only product we can take with us when we die.
I hope there will be a few more in my suitcase after last week.

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger danny2 said...

profound man, profound

 

Post a Comment

<< Home