Friday, November 11, 2005

Aaaarrggggghhhh!

Ok. This is the calmest moment I've had all day. My amazing, cute, little wife was due today to have our 4th child. Nothing has happened and I think we both are losing our minds. It seems like the rest of this post should just kind of trail off into jibberishiaonlfkdajldfasdjfasdhfksjdnfsdfjala. That's about the extent of my brain power right now. The real victims, (if there are any) are my other 3 kids. Tarah and I feel so much pressure to get things done before the baby comes that the other 3 are kind of left to themselves to entertain each other which lasts about a whole of 15 minutes before one of them is screaming un-intelligible, child-like profanities at another. The big mystery is why we think everything has to be done before this baby comes ....as if time will stop. Regardless of the insanity of our motives, it's been a crazy week. To top that off, I feel like I've gained weight right along side my wife. I don't understand why I just can't lay on a table beside here and plop out the extra 10 pounds I have put on during the last 2 years. (OK, wipe that image from your mind before you need therapy.)
For those out there that have been praying for us, Thanks!

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger doodlebugmom said...

I keep checking back to see if there is any baby news.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home