Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Anna Update: Please continue to pray.

Anna had her MRI today and it came back normal. This is good news since their weren't any tumors, disease or abnormalities in her brain. She is on a medication to stop the seizures. We brought her home tonight. She is still a bit wobbly and loopy from her sedation this afternoon. Please pray that her loopiness goes away and that the medication would work well. We might need to take her to the clinic tomorrow for blood work if her loopiness goes away. I don't know who reads this but let me know if you can in the comment section. Thanks.

2 Comments:

At 2:31 AM, Blogger Jeremy Bear said...

Matt and Tarah,
I just saw your post. I'm so sorry to read that little Anna is going through this difficult time. Please know that Jer and I are praying for you and for your daughter. We pray a swift end to this and an explaination as to the cause of it.
We love you guys.
Carey

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger doodlebugmom said...

I read your blog. My prayers for Anna and all the family. You must all be so worried!

I pray you find some answers and all is well with Anna. And that you have comfort in your faith at this time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home